The following links change the content below them.
Send a postcard without leaving the beach
With our Postcards App, you can send postcards to anyone you like, anywhere in the world when you have internet connection.
Just use a photo taken with the camera on your iPhone*. We'll convert your image into a high-quality physical postcard, including friendly hand-written font, and then deliver it to the domestic or international address of your choosing.
- Choose an image directly from the app's special occasions gallery - perfect for many milestone events and celebrations.
- Use your own image from your iPhone^ and choose to add one of our decorative borders if you wish.
- Easily send your postcard to one person or to many. You can input address information directly or import instantly from your phone.
- Include your own personal message, up to 10 lines long.
- Postcards are printed on 16cm x 10.6cm high-quality card. We use a glossy finish to ensure your image is vibrant and doesn't fade.
* Intended for use on iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6S, 6+ and 6S+ running iOS 5.1.1 or above.
Postcards App pricing
The app itself is free to download from the iTunes app store*.
- Postcards sent to an address within Australia cost $1.99 (even if you're sending from overseas)
- Postcards sent to an address outside Australia cost $2.99
Please note: All postcards sent with our Postcards App are printed in, and shipped from, our facilities in Australia. This means that it doesn't matter where you are when you send a postcard, costs are based on whether it is being sent within Australia or outside Australia.
You can pay for your postcard using MasterCard, Visa or PayPal, and securely store your details for next time if you wish^.
Multiple postcards sent at the same time can be paid for in a single transaction.
* If you are using international roaming on your iPhone to access the internet while overseas, you may incur substantial fees from your telecommunication provider. Please consider this before using the app.
^ To ensure the security of your information your credit card details are stored on a secure server, not on your phone.
Using our Postcards App is as easy as 1, 2, 3
Take a picture with your iPhone or choose an existing photo from your iPhone image library. If you prefer, you can also choose from images available in the app's special occasions gallery.
Type your message and the recipient's address, or choose an address from your iPhone's contact list.
When you're ready, upload your card and pay with a credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or PayPal. Your recipient's postcard will be delivered as per the Regular timetable. Postcards sent within Australia using our Postcards App can take 5 to 8 business days to be delivered, although in most instances your postcard will arrive much sooner.