Personalised Stamps Terms & Conditions
Below are the terms and conditions that you agree to be bound by when using this service. Please read them carefully before submitting your order. All order forms submitted in person at a retail outlet must be signed by you before an order will be processed.
- You warrant that you will only submit a photo that you own copyright in, or have the copyright owner's permission to reproduce. (Permission may be given by a parent or guardian on behalf of an infant.) Australia Post reserves the right to ask you to prove that you have the right to copy the photo and that permission has been obtained from persons featured in the photo or that you have the right to use any images or logos in the photo. If you are unable to prove any of the above upon request, Australia Post may refuse to copy the photo. In such instances, Australia Post will promptly return your photo and payment will be refunded.
- If your photo contains any non-English words you must provide a written translation with your order.
- Any copyright in the Personalised StampsTM images vests in Australia Post. A person cannot reproduce or authorise the reproduction of the Personalised StampsTM images without Australia Post's prior written approval.
- Australia Post reserves the right not to print your photo image on the tab, if in its opinion this image is unacceptable, or Australia Post suspects that the copying of the photo will infringe copyright or may otherwise infringe any other law. In such instances, Australia Post will promptly return your photo and payment will be refunded.
- You agree to indemnify Australia Post against any claim, damages or expenses Australia Post suffers in connection with the use of your photo, including any infringement of another person's intellectual property rights or unauthorised use of any image of any other person or property.
- You may use the Personalised StampsTM to pay postage on a postal article posted in Australia. Each of the Personalised StampsTM used to pay postage will be postmarked.
- Variations in colour, image quality and position may occur in the finished product. You acknowledge that the finished photo image is dependent on the quality of the photo submitted. To the extent permitted by law, Australia Post will not refund or replace an order if the Personalised StampsTM are of poor quality.
- Stamps designs are subject to change without notice. Prices may be varied at any time at Australia Post's discretion. The 65 cent rate is a seasonal rate and only valid for postage between 1 November and 31 December annually. Normal postage rates apply outside this period.
- While every endeavour will be made to ensure that the Personalised StampsTM will be produced and dispatched within 10 days from mailing of your order, delivery delays may be experienced. If you wish to use the Personalised StampsTM for a special event, you should ensure that the order is placed early enough to allow sufficient time for the order to be fulfilled to meet the date of your event.
- The service provided by Australia Post pursuant to these terms and conditions is subject to the General Postal Service terms and conditions.
- If you have a complaint concerning the finished Personalised StampsTM you should ring 1800 782 677. Refunds will only be granted where the stamps are (a) faulty, damaged or rendered unsuitable to be used as postage, (b) where evidence is provided that damage occurred before delivery to you, and (c) where a claim is made within 30 days of the date of delivery.
Celebrate life's special moments by creating a Personalised Stamp using your own photo.Get started
Stamp issues & collectables
Our latest philatelic releases. Collect them all!See what's new
Our stamp prices
See how much it costs to send a regular letter within Australia or overseas.View prices
If you're a Federal Government concession card holder, you could get discounts on stamps and other offers.Learn more