Not always home when your parcels arrive?
Have them shipped directly to a participating Post Office, using our Parcel Collect service. We'll keep them safe until you're free to drop in.
Your parcels, where you want
- Choose from up to 3,500 Post Offices across Australia that offer our Parcel Collect service
- Safe parcel storage for up to 10 business days
- Get email and SMS notifications when your parcel arrives
How it works
Our Parcel Collect service gives you more options for picking up parcels.
You can create your own set of Parcel Collect addresses and have deliveries shipped to them whenever it suits.
Get notified when your parcel arrives and collect within 10 days.
Find a Parcel Collect location near you
Wondering if there's one near home or work? You can search now and sign up later.
Some things to know
What to bring when collecting your parcel
You'll get an email (and SMS if requested) as soon as your parcel arrives. If you've got the AusPost app, we'll also send a push notification to your mobile.
Just drop by within 10 business days to collect your parcel.
To prove your identity, simply present your MyPost card (or photo ID) and the email or SMS we sent you.
Items that can't be delivered via Parcel Collect
You can have most parcels sent to a participating Post Office, but there are a few things that can't be delivered there:
- Letters and standard mail that can be delivered to your letterbox
- Express Post letters
- Parcels that are heavier than 22kg
- Parcels that are greater than 105cm in one dimension
- Parcels where there is a payment required on delivery
- Parcels that are damaged or unsuitably packaged
- Parcels delivered by a courier that has chosen not to deliver to a Parcel Collect location
- Parcels containing perishables
Parcels delivered by other carriers
We'll accept domestic and international parcels from other carriers as long as they've paid to send them via the Australia Post network.
If the carrier chooses not to use our network, they should contact you - or the sender - to arrange alternate delivery of pickup options.
More ways to Collect@Post
With over 4,000 locations across Australia, our Collect@Post options give you the flexibility to organise parcel deliveries around your schedule. Here's a couple more handy options:
Find out more
For more information, check out the following sections:
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions?
- Ask our staff at Parcel Collect locations
- Call us on 13POST (137678)
Please note: Australia Post will accept domestic and international parcels from other carriers to our Parcel Collect locations, if those parcels have been lodged by the carriers as Australia Post articles addressed to the recipients' Parcel Collect address. To lodge parcels into our network, carriers must pay Australia Post for the service. StarTrack is a subsidiary of Australia Post, and parcels carried by StarTrack will be accepted for delivery to Parcel Collect locations.
If there are special conditions regarding the postal service you use, these will still need to be observed (e.g. Two forms of photo identification to collect your parcel).