The following links change the content below them.
Payment on delivery with PostPay
As an online retailer, you could be having trouble winning the trust of customers. Try PostPay, where payment is released only when a parcel is delivered and signed for.
PostPay is a secure eCommerce solution that links your customer's payment to the delivery of their parcel, giving them the confidence to buy online from you. All your customer needs to do is to choose PostPay as their payment method when finalising the check-out process on your online store.
PostPay works with our eParcel service for sending regular and express parcels within Australia.
- Secure payment platform - PostPay uses our SecurePay payment gateway, a leader in online payment processing in Australia
- Increased sales potential - customers who normally avoid online credit card payments can now confidently transact with your business
- Trusted delivery network - Australia Post has the largest retail and shipping network in the country and ranks as our nation's second most reputable brand*
- Fraud reduction - PostPay helps you avoid credit card chargebacks
- Proof of delivery - track your orders while maximising security with signature on delivery
- No signup fee - it's free to sign up, plus our team will help you set up PostPay on your website at no charge
- Ongoing support - you'll have the dedicated back up of your own program manager and technical support team
Contact us today to find out more. You'll need an Australia Post Business Credit Account and eParcel account to use PostPay. We can help get his sorted for you - hassle free!
* 2013 AMR RepTrak study
How PostPay works
How it works
PostPay appears as an additional checkout option in the shopping cart on your website. When customers click to buy online with PostPay, their payment will be held safely by a major Australian bank until their parcel is signed for on delivery.
When the goods are delivered, the funds will then be transferred into your bank account. It's that simple.
Setting up PostPay
You can offer PostPay to your customers with just a few simple steps:
- Set up a PostPay account
- Install the PostPay extension on your eCommerce site
- Configure your eParcel account for PostPay
Our team will help you each step of the way.
Get startedContact us today to find out more. You'll need an Australia Post Business Credit Account with an eParcel account to use PostPay. We can help get his sorted for you - hassle free!
Learn about our online security Click to expand Click to collapse
PostPay transactions will be processed through a payment gateway provided by Australia Post's SecurePay, a leader in online payments for more than 10 years.
SecurePay's systems provide a PCI DSS compliant Level 1 service in line with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. With GeoTrust SSL certificates that enable up to 256-bit encryption, your customers can conduct their online transactions with confidence.
SecurePay builds and maintains all of its services, so you'll always know where and how your payments are processed.
Find out more about SecurePay.
What does PostPay cost?
There is no signup fee and our team will help you install PostPay on your website at no charge.
PostPay transactions incur a small service fee starting from 2.2% plus $0.30 per transaction. Discounted rates apply for higher sales volumes. You have the choice of whether to pass the transaction fee on to your customers.
Shipping rates are the same as using eParcel.
Support & FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
Offer more delivery choice
Give your customers more parcel delivery choice through your online shop with our free Collections WidgetFind out more
Need a payment solution for your business? We can help. Simply provide us with a few details and one of our friendly team members will be in touch.Send your details