The following links change the content below them.
Payment on delivery with PostPayTM
As an online retailer, you could be having trouble winning the trust of customers. Try PostPayTM, where payment is released only when a parcel is delivered and signed for.
PostPayTM is a secure eCommerce solution that links your customer's payment to the delivery of their parcel, giving them the confidence to buy online from you. All your customer needs to do is to choose PostPayTM as their payment method when finalising the check-out process on your online store.
PostPayTM works with our eParcel service for sending regular and express parcels within Australia.
- Secure payment platform - PostPayTM uses our SecurePay payment gateway, a leader in online payment processing in Australia
- Increased sales potential - customers who normally avoid online credit card payments can now confidently transact with your business
- Trusted delivery network - Australia Post has the largest retail and shipping network in the country and ranks as our nation's second most reputable brand*
- Fraud reduction - PostPayTM helps you avoid credit card chargebacks
- Proof of delivery - track your orders while maximising security with signature on delivery
- No signup fee - it's free to sign up, plus our team will help you set up PostPayTM on your website at no charge
- Ongoing support - you'll have the dedicated back up of your own program manager and technical support team
Contact us today to find out more. You'll need an Australia Post Business Credit Account and eParcel account to use PostPayTM. We can help get this sorted for you - hassle free!
* 2013 AMR RepTrak study
How it works
How PostPayTM works
PostPayTM appears as an additional checkout option in the shopping cart on your website. When customers click to buy online with PostPayTM, their payment will be held safely by a major Australian bank until their parcel is signed for on delivery.
When the goods are delivered, the funds will then be transferred into your bank account. It's that simple.
Setting up PostPayTM
You can offer PostPayTM to your customers with just a few simple steps:
- Set up a PostPayTM account
- Install the PostPayTM extension on your eCommerce site
- Configure your eParcel account for PostPayTM
Our team will help you each step of the way.
Get startedContact us today to find out more. You'll need an Australia Post Business Credit Account with an eParcel account to use PostPayTM. We can help get this sorted for you - hassle free!
Learn about our online security Click to expand Click to collapse
PostPayTM transactions will be processed through a payment gateway provided by Australia Post's SecurePay, a leader in online payments for more than 10 years.
SecurePay's systems provide a PCI DSS compliant Level 1 service in line with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. With GeoTrust SSL certificates that enable up to 256-bit encryption, your customers can conduct their online transactions with confidence.
SecurePay builds and maintains all of its services, so you'll always know where and how your payments are processed.
Find out more about SecurePay.
What does PostPayTM cost?
There is no signup fee and our team will help you install PostPayTM on your website at no charge.
PostPayTM transactions incur a small service fee starting from 2.2% plus $0.30 per transaction. Discounted rates apply for higher sales volumes. You have the choice of whether to pass the transaction fee on to your customers.
Shipping rates are the same as using eParcel.
Support & FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
Offer more delivery choice
Give your customers more parcel delivery choice through your online shop with our free Collections WidgetFind out more
Need a payment solution for your business? We can help. Simply provide us with a few details and one of our friendly team members will be in touch.Send your details