Click and Send
The following links change the content below them.
Are you a small business looking for a simple delivery solution? Click and Send is being used by small and medium businesses all around Australia, to streamline their delivery process, and take the headache out of what was once a time-consuming task.
- Send several identical parcels or items to repeat customers
- Provide your customers with more delivery choices - they have a number of options to choose from as to when and where to receive their item*
- Track your parcels for up to 60 days after sending
- If you're sending something valuable, you can purchase Extra Cover for items valued up to $5,000 - this will provide compensation in the event that loss or damage occurs
What our customers say
Blip Pty Ltd
Ben sends fragile electronic components to international customers. Find out why Click and Send has become integral to Ben's business success.
Have an eBay account?
Link it to Click and Send for a fast and reliable solution that will help keep your store turning over.
For assistance with Click and Send, or for more information, please contact us to speak with one of our support team.
Why register with Click and Send?
Join the growing number of businesses taking advantage of Click and Send's extensive features and benefits. With the ability to save time, streamline reporting and improve your customers' experience, the choice couldn't be simpler.
Alex sends around 1000 parcels a week to clients all over the world. Find out why Click and Send saves time and money for Clickcorp.
Click and Send has an address book, which means every time you enter a new address for delivery, you can save it too (for when your customer returns!). You can also import contacts from your existing database to fill your address book instantly.
Import shipment information
You can import an entire spreadsheet or another sales system file with your shipping information, and Click and Send will automatically populate the necessary fields.
With Click and Send, you can create detailed, customised delivery reports for the previous 3 months. You'll have sound internal audit records of what's been sent. You'll also be able to view, export or run the reports whenever you need, or opt to have them regularly emailed to you.
Email proof of shipment
All domestic deliveries and items sent via Express Courier International come with proof of shipment emails. You can send these - which also contain a link to our tracking site - to your recipient or a third party.
Send email pre-alerts to customers
Each time you use Click and Send - whether domestic or international - the transaction details will be sent to you in an email. You can set up email notifications to let your customers know their item is on its way. Emails can be prepared in 5 different languages.
All domestic, Express Courier International or Express Post International parcels can be tracked as soon as they're lodged.
Start using Click and Send today
Getting started with Click and Send is easy, and registration is free!
Follow these 3 basic steps and get your business set up with a hassle-free parcel delivery system:
Step 1. Register
Fill in a few details about your business and you'll be ready to go.
Got an eBay store? On the confirmation page, you can choose to link your eBay account to Click and Send for a seamless selling and shipping connection.
Step 2. Log in, click, send
Now that you're registered, simply login to your Click and Send account to start sending your parcels. Here's how:
- Enter or import the delivery details
- Choose a delivery service
- Choose your preferred payment option
- Print, sign and attach the delivery documentation to your parcel
- Hand the item to the courier (if booked) or take it to your local
Australia Post retail outlet
For more assistance, download our handy step-by-step user guide (4613kb).
Step 3. Track
Viewing and tracking the parcels you've sent via Click and Send is easy - and you can keep track for 60 days.
- Login to your account
- Select 'History/Tracking'
- Select 'Item History' from the menu at the top of the screen
- Navigate to the 'Item History' screen to view your sent items
- Click the 'Tracking' button next to each item to view delivery tracking information
Get started with Click & Send.
Hassle-free parcel delivery
Save time with our Click and Send delivery service for small and medium businesses.Register or login now