24/7 Parcel Lockers
Collect your online shopping any time, day or night, from a 24/7 Parcel Locker.
Get free access to over 250 alternate delivery addresses, then pick up your parcels when and where it suits you. Plus, you can now use our lockers for 24/7 sending and returns.
Your parcels, ready when you are
- Collect, send or return parcels on your lunch break or way home from work
- Safe parcel storage for up to 48 hours
- Get email and SMS notifications when your parcel arrives
Find a locker near you
Wondering if there's one near home or work? You can search now and sign up later.
How it works
The following links change the content below them.
Get notified when your parcel arrives and collect within 48 hours.
Things to know
How to open your locker
You'll get an email (and SMS if requested) as soon as your parcel arrives.
Go to the touchscreen display at your nominated Parcel Locker location and choose one of the following options:
|Scan your code||Enter your details|
Once your parcel arrives, you'll have 48 hours to collect it. If you can't get to the Parcel Locker in time, we'll move it to the nearest Post Office and let you know the details.
What can't be delivered to Parcel Lockers
A Parcel Locker is great for all sorts of deliveries, but there are a few things that can't be delivered:
- Letters and standard mail that can be delivered to your letterbox
- Express Post letters
- Parcels larger than 39 x 36 x 64cm
- Parcels heavier than 16kg
- Parcels that require proof of identity
- Parcels that require the recipient's ID to be recorded at delivery
- Parcels where there is a payment required on delivery
- Parcels that are damaged or unsuitably packaged
- Parcels delivered by a courier that has chosen not to deliver to our parcel lockers
- Parcels containing alcohol
- Parcels containing perishables
Parcels delivered by other carriers
We'll accept domestic and international parcels from other carriers as long as they've paid to send them via the Australia Post network.
If the carrier chooses not to use our network, they should contact you - or the sender - to arrange alternate delivery of pick-up options.
Sending and returns
To get started, simply sign up for MyPost and register to send or return using Parcel Lockers.
If you're already using lockers for collection, just log in and make sure you're registered for sending and returns as well.
3. Start tracking
When you close the door, you'll get a tracking email as proof of posting. And we'll know to come and collect your parcel.
Things to know
Collection and delivery times
We'll collect your parcel from the locker by the end of the next business day.
That means you'll need to add an extra day to the estimated delivery time for your parcel.
For urgent deliveries, we recommend posting your parcel by the collection cut-off time at a street posting box or your local Post Office.
What you'll need to bring
Before heading for your nearest Parcel Locker, make sure you've got the following handy:
- Prepaid parcel: You can use one of our prepaid satchels or boxes, or pay for and print a postage label using MyPost Business.
- Mobile phone: To keep your account secure, we'll send you a verification code via SMS while you're at the locker.
When you touch the locker screen to get started, we'll ask you to enter your mobile phone number-that's the one you linked to your MyPost account.
If it's easier, you can scan the QR code on your MyPost card or the AusPost app, or type in your Australia Post Customer Number.
Size, weight and packaging guidelines
To make sure your prepaid parcel gets on its way, check that it's not:
- larger than 64 x 39 x 36cm, or
- heavier than 16kg.
Frequently Asked Questions
More ways to Collect@Post
With over 4,000 locations across Australia, our Collect@Post options give you the flexibility to organise parcel deliveries around your schedule. Here's a couple more handy options:
More handy info
For more information, check out the following sections:
Still got questions?
- Ask our staff at 24/7 Parcel Locker locations
- Call us on 13POST (137678).
* Parcel Lockers terms and conditions apply. Collection time limits apply. Fees and charges will apply to carriers other than Australia Post and StarTrack to lodge parcels under the Parcel Locker and Parcel Collect (Post Office) services. This cost may be passed on to customers. You have 48 hours to collect your parcel once it has arrived at a Parcel Locker. Letters and standard mail that can be delivered to your letterbox, including Express Post letters, will not be accepted. Please refer to the full terms and conditions for further details.
^ You have 10 business days to collect your parcel once it has arrived at a Parcel Collect (Post Office) location. Post Offices will accept parcels up to 22kg and not greater than 105cm in one dimension. Letters and standard mail that can be delivered to your letterbox, including Express Post letters, will not be accepted. Please refer to the full terms and conditions for further details.