24/7 Parcel Lockers
Pick up parcels when and where you want with a free* 24/7 Parcel Locker. Just choose a locker, shop online and collect.
Your parcels, ready when you are
- Collect parcels on your lunch break or your way home from work
- Safe parcel storage for up to 48 hours
- Get email and SMS notifications when your parcel arrives
How it works
A Parcel Locker is a secure storage space that you can collect your parcel from any time, day or night.
You can find Parcel Lockers at over 200 locations across Australia, including 7-Eleven stores and BP service stations.
1. Choose a locker
Find a convenient location and add it to your 'Delivery addresses'.
2. Shop online
Use a Parcel Locker as
the shipping address.
Get notified when your parcel arrives and collect within 48 hours.
Find a locker near you
Wondering if there's one near home or work? You can search now and sign up later.
Some things to know
How to open your locker
You'll get an email (and SMS if requested) as soon as your parcel arrives.
Go to the touchscreen display at your nominated Parcel Locker location and choose one of the following options:
|Scan your code||Enter your details|
Once your parcel arrives, you'll have 48 hours to collect it. If you can't get to the Parcel Locker in time, we'll move it to the nearest Post Office and let you know the details.
What can't be delivered to Parcel Lockers
A Parcel Locker is great for all sorts of deliveries, but there are a few things that can't be delivered:
- Letters and standard mail that can be delivered to your letterbox
- Express Post letters
- Parcels larger than 39 x 36 x 64cm
- Parcels heavier than 16kg
- Parcels that require proof of identity
- Parcels that require the recipient's ID to be recorded at delivery
- Parcels where there is a payment required on delivery
- Parcels that are damaged or unsuitably packaged
- Parcels delivered by a courier that has chosen not to deliver to our parcel lockers
- Parcels containing alcohol
- Parcels containing perishables
Parcels delivered by other carriers
We'll accept domestic and international parcels from other carriers as long as they've paid to send them via the Australia Post network.
If the carrier chooses not to use our network, they should contact you - or the sender - to arrange alternate delivery of pick-up options.
Find out more
For more information, check out the following sections:
Frequently Asked Questions
Still got questions?
- Ask our staff at 24/7 Parcel Locker locations
- Call us on 13POST (137678).
* Parcel Lockers terms and conditions apply. Collection time limits apply. Fees and charges will apply to carriers other than Australia Post and StarTrack to lodge parcels under the Parcel Locker and Parcel Collect (Post Office) services. This cost may be passed on to customers.
You have 48 hours to collect your parcel once it has arrived at a Parcel Locker or Parcel Collect (Post Office) location. Post Offices will accept parcels up to 22kg and not greater than 105cm in one dimension. Letters and standard mail that can be delivered to your letterbox, including Express Post letters, will not be accepted. Please refer to the full terms and conditions for further details.