The following links change the content below them.
Going on holiday or spending time away from your business? We can hold your mail for up to 12 months and deliver it when you return.
Holding your personal mail is easy and starts from just $37.40* for one month. If you have proof of identity, simply click the 'Hold now' button.
Mail hold prices for business and government start from $60.25** for one month. To apply, please download the form and take it to a Post Office (forms also available in-store), along with the required proof of identity. You can also pick up and complete a form in store.
Extend your Mail Hold service
To extend your Mail Hold, you'll need the customer reference number found on your receipt or copy of the application form. For online applications, you'll see this reference number when you log in to your account.
Change or cancel your service
Need to cancel or change your Mail Hold? No problem. We'll let you know how.
Mail Hold prices
|Mail type||First week||Additional weeks||Flat monthly fee|
|Government or business||-||-||$60.25|
Concession rates apply for customers who are eligible for concession.
Business and government rates apply to the following:
- bankrupt or insolvent businesses
- government bodies or institutions
- company trusts
- individual trustees and self-managed superannuation funds
- schools - private or public
- where both personal and business mail are being redirected from one address
If you hold an eligible concession card, or you're listed as a dependant on a concession card, you may be eligible for our concession rate.
For the concession rate to apply, the application must only include eligible concession card holders and their dependants (as listed on the card).
Valid concession cards
- Pensioner Concession Card
- Health Care Card (all types)
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Card
- Department of Veterans' Affairs Card
- Veterans' Repatriation Health Card
- MyPost Concession Card (note: this card has the cardholder's name printed on it. If the application form is for multiple persons at the same address, a valid concession card must be produced for each individual)