Pay it @ Post
The following links change the content below them.
Pay it @ Post® online sales solution
Pay it @ Post® payment solution can help your business expand its customer base. It's an easy-to-use payment alternative for customers who don't have a credit card or who don't feel comfortable making payments online.
How it works
Your customers simply print off an invoice from your website and then head to one of our participating post offices to make their payment.
- Secure and convenient - customers who are reluctant to pay online can pay in person at any participating post office
- Flexible payment options - customers can pay by cash, credit card, debit card or EFTPOS
- Increase revenue - you can now accept payments from customer without credit cards
- Online payment advice - access your customers' payment status at your convenience and fulfill orders accordingly
- Faster settlement - payments deposited directly into your bank account at your nominated frequency
- Reporting capabilities - access information about your orders, payments and settlements at any time
To find out more or get started, please contact your Australia Post Account Manager, visit Pay it @ Post or call us on 13 POST (13 7678).
How Pay it @ Post® works
How it works
Pay it @ Post® is easy to use for both you and your customers.
Customers choose the Pay it @ Post® payment option when they buy something from your website. They'll be linked to the Pay it @ Post® website and prompted to print out an invoice once they've made their purchase.
Customers can visit any participating post office to pay for their purchase. The link from your website tells us everything we need to know about the required payment - the value to collect, your reference number and how you'd like your payment slip to look.
Payment advice is available online once the transaction is complete, so you can get on to organising delivery.
We'll transfer payments directly to your bank account in one convenient lump sum. It's up to you how often you'd like settlement.
To find out more or to get started, you can contact your Australia Post Account Manager, visit Pay it @ Post® or call us on 13 POST (13 7678).
Don't have an account? Find out about the benefits of becoming an account customer with Australia Post.
Need a payment solution for your business? We can help. Simply provide us with a few details and one of our friendly team members will be in touch.Send your details