You can use your Load&Go Travel card online, over the phone, in store, and at ATMs before registering your card. However, you must register your details online as soon as possible to access the following benefits:
- Convert your funds from Australian Dollars into $NZD, $USD, €EUR or £GBP and move funds between currency 'wallets' for immediate use
- Manage your currency options
- Check your card balance and view transaction history
- View and manage personal details
- Manage SMS servicing options
- Automatic card renewal
- Balance transfer at card expiry
- Access to lost/stolen card protection
Please note: If your Load&Go Travel card is lost or stolen and it is not registered, you will not be able to retrieve the remaining funds on your card.
How to register
When you register you card online, please have the following information handy:
- Card number: 16 digit number on the front of the card
- Security code (CVV): 3 digit number on the back of the card printed on the signature panel
- Access code: 6 digit number provided when the card was purchased
- Memorable word: Nominated when the card was purchased
- Personal details: Name, date of birth, address, email address
- Login details: Nominate a username* and password
You will also be asked for the access code and memorable word you set up when you purchased the card.
- Card fees and load limits apply. Issued by Heritage Bank Limited ABN 32 087 652 024 AFSL 240984 Australian Credit Licence 240984. Australian Postal Corporation ABN 28 864 970 579 (AR No. 338646) is the distributor of the card and is an Authorised Representative of Australia Post Services Pty Ltd ABN 67 002 599 340 (AFSL No. 457551). It is important for you to consider whether this product is right for you and to read the Product Disclosure Statement before purchasing your card.
- * Username must be a minimum of 3 characters and a maximum of 12 characters in length and can only contain alpha numeric characters e.g. a-z, 0-9.