Qualifying Products which count towards your Send and Save Band, and which thus qualify to earn Send and Save Pricing when purchased by you comprise all Eligible Products (excluding Domestic and International Extra Cover) as well as the following Australia Post products and services:
3.1. Domestic Pre-Paid Satchels:
- Parcel Post Pre-Paid Satchels – small, medium, large and extra large (up to 5kg);
- Express Post Pre-Paid Satchels – small, medium, large and extra large;
- Express Post pre-paid same city satchels – Melbourne Metro and Sydney Metro;
- Postage Not Paid Satchels; and
- Express Post Platinum.
3.2. Domestic Parcel postage purchased over the counter at Participating Post Offices:
- Local Country Parcels – over 500g;
- Parcels within 50km;
- Medical / Educational Remote Area Parcel Service;
- Medical / Educational Remote Area (Local) Parcel Service; and
- Infectious Biological Substances.
3.3. International parcel postage:
- International Economy (Sea) assessed Parcels; and
- International Courier assessed Parcels;
3.4. Domestic Letters
- Domestic letter with tracking prepaid envelopes – large
- Registered post prepaid envelopes – large
3.5. Letters services, including but not limited to stamps, presort, print post, promotional post, charity mail, reply paid, acquisition mail, impact mail, registered post, unaddressed mail, prepaid envelopes and tracked letters (other than the two products listed in clause 3.4);
3.6. Domestic Parcel Post and Express Post Pre-Paid Satchels (3.1 above) when purchased at the auspost.com.au online shop;
3.7. any bulk mail lodgments - through manual mailing statements or electronic lodgment via the ELMS system;
3.8. products and services supplied to Australia Post’s contracted customers, including eParcel customers;
3.9. Extra Cover (both domestic and international), and any other extra features such as signature on delivery;
3.10. parcel postage purchased via postage meters at self-service terminals;
3.11. parcel postage purchased through marketplaces including but not limited to eBay (other than where eBay orders are exported to your MyPost Business account), Farmhouse Direct, Amazon and Good Spender;
3.13. any StarTrack products or services; and
3.14. any Pickup Services.
3.15. Changes to Qualifying Products
Australia Post reserves the right at any time to add new products and/or delete products from the above list comprising Qualifying Products (as may be varied from time to time under this clause). If new products are added, or if products are deleted from the list of Qualifying Products, notification will be provided either by e-mail or via auspost.com.au and/or the MyPost Business homepage under the provisions of clause 7.1.