Tips on getting the best Personalised Stamps
We recommend uploading high-resolution photos/images as they will give you the sharpest Personalised Stamp possible and using a portrait image.
Prepare your image before uploading:
- use high-resolution photos
- portrait image with a ratio of 2:3 (width:height) will give you the best result
- use the zoom and rotate function when you upload your photo to zoom and pan your image within the tabbed area
- we accept the following file formats: JPG, JPEG, PNG and BMP
- check that your file is below 2Mb
- images/photos that are too dark or too light may not produce the best result. To adjust your image/photo use photo editing apps or software before uploading your image.
Please note: All images that are submitted for reproduction in the Australia Post Personalised Stamp service must comply with our image specification guidelines.