Poster prints look great at an affordable price point. Similar to traditional photographic prints, poster prints feature a semi-gloss texture. State of the art printing technology ensures sharp photographic reproduction and colour fidelity.
Please note that you may experience technical difficulties when creating a personalised product on a mobile device. We recommend using a desktop or laptop with the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Firefox
- MS Edge
Note: All images that are submitted for reproduction in the Australia Post Personalised products stamp service must comply with our image specification guidelines.
Tips on getting the best Personalised poster print
We recommend uploading high-resolution photos/images as they will give you the sharpest Personalised poster.
Prepare your image before uploading:
- use high-resolution photos/images
- we accept the following file formats: JPG, JPEG, PNG and BMP
- you can upload photos/image as big as 10Mb
- use our editing tools when you upload your photo to give yourself the best result
- images/photos that are too dark or too light may not produce the best result. To adjust your image/photo use photo editing apps or software before uploading your image.
Further help and support available.
For Personalised products please allow up to 10 business days for printing. If you wish to receive your personalised product by a certain date, please ensure that you allow sufficient time for the order to be printed and delivered.