Every one of our canvases is meticulously gallery wrapped. Your image wraps around the side of the canvas and is secured to the back. This gives your photo a sense of depth that only a canvas can provide.
All canvas prints have an environmentally-friendly protective gloss finish that protects against moisture, abrasions, and whatever else you throw at it (although we don’t recommend throwing things at it).
We add hanging equipment on canvas prints to save you the trouble, then place your print into a cling free clear bag for protection. Finally, we package it up and get it on its way to you!
Note: All images that are submitted for reproduction in the Australia Post Personalised products stamp service must comply with our image specification guidelines.
Tips on getting the best Personalised canvas
We recommend uploading high-resolution photos/images as they will give you the sharpest Personalised canvas.
Prepare your image before uploading:
- use high-resolution photos/images
- we accept the following file formats: JPG, JPEG, PNG and BMP
- you can upload photos/image as big as 10Mb
- use our editing tools when you upload your photo to give yourself the best result
- images/photos that are too dark or too light may not produce the best result. To adjust your image/photo use photo editing apps or software before uploading your image.
Further help and support available.