Kathmandu are leading specialists in designing an providing high quality clothing and equipment for travel, discovery and adventure.
Please note: For your protection, gift card orders $1000 and over in total are required to be activated once you have received your order. Call 1800 331 794 between 8.30am-5pm AEST, Monday-Friday to activate your gift cards.
To purchase gift cards in bulk with a minimum card quantity of 20 cards, please email email@example.com with the following details:
- Quantity of cards:
- Type of card (Myer, Amazon, Ebay etc):
- Company name:
- Address order is to be sent to:
- Contact person name:
- Contact person's number:
Please note the following - for bulk gift card orders only:
- Order processing can take up to 7 business days.
- Payment can only be accepted via EFT.
- Orders will not be processed until payment has been received.
- Orders shipped free of charge.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:Kathmandu-terms-conditions.
1. Gift cards are only valid in the country of purchase.
2. Gift cards are redeemable for goods purchased at participating Kathmandu stores.
3. Gift cards are valid for 36 months from date of issue.
4. Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given. Cards can be redeemed in whole or for part of a payment. Unredeemed values will remain on the card until card expiry or until redeemed, whichever occurs first. Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period. Gift cards should be treated like cash.
5. You can check your balance in-store or online at kathmandu.com.au/giftcards orkathmandu.co.nz/giftcards.
6. Kathmandu is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
7. A value of $20–$1000 can be loaded onto a Kathmandu gift card.
8. GST will not apply to the sale of a gift card, specifically the face value/loaded amount.
9. Once the gift card has been fully redeemed it cannot be reused.
10. Gift cards can be used in conjunction with another form of payment such as cash, EFTPOS, credit card to make up the full value of the purchase.
11. A gift card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
12. Kathmandu reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift cards at any time and to take appropriate actions, including the cancellation of the card if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary.
13. Neither Kathmandu, nor the provider of the data, represents or guarantees, or accepts any liability whatsoever in respect of, the accuracy, currency or completeness of the gift card information. Kathmandu does not accept any liability for any delays, interruptions, errors, or omissions, however occurring (including as a result of negligence) in the collecting, recording, processing, storing or dissemination of this information.
Australia Post will aim to dispatch your order within 1-2 working days (excludes weekends and Public Holidays) of receiving your order.
Delivery to your designated shipping address usually occurs within 3-7 working days from the dispatch date. Your order may arrive in multiple deliveries in the event that items are fulfilled from multiple locations.
Items purchased through the Australia Post online shop will be sent via eParcel for most domestic orders. A signature upon delivery is usually required.
If your order can't be left safely on the premises, it will be taken to a local Australia Post facility for collection. If this happens, an 'Item Awaiting Collection' card will be left for you.
Some products are eligible for Click & Collect. Please allow 3-7 working days for your Click & Collect order to be ready, you will receive an email notification once your order is ready to collect.
Some products are eligible for International delivery. International orders will be dispatched within 1-2 working days of receiving your order. Delivery of international orders to your designated shipping address is usually 10+ working days from the dispatch date via an untracked service. This excludes any time in customs and delays due to reasons outside of Australia Post’s control. Country specific delivery times will be available online at auspost.com.au.
No change of mind returns are available for Gift Card products. For our full terms and conditions including returns please refer to our terms and conditions at: shop terms conditions
If you need assistance with a product or to understand our terms and conditions please contact the Australia Post Call Centre on 13 POST (13 76 78).