This C4 (229mm x 324mm) International postage paid envelope features artwork by Marlee Napurrula from the Art Gallery of New South Wales.
Central and Western Desert/Northern Territory/Australia Marlee Napurrula (Australia, ca. 1938–)
Watiya and putipulawa 1993
Synthetic polymer paint on paper, 56 x 76 cm
Art Gallery of New South Wales, purchased 1994
© Marlee Napurrula/Copyright Agency, 2019
Photo: Ray Woodbury, AGNSW
Envelope design: Simone Sakinofsky, Australia Post Design Studio
Suitability of service: This service is not suitable for sending items valued over $100. If you are sending higher value items, you should purchase Extra Cover which provides loss or damage cover from $100 up to $5,000. Extra Cover cannot be purchased from the Online Shop (as the cost of Extra Cover depends on the value of the item being posted). Ask to purchase Extra Cover at your post office before you send your item.
Unless required by law, we do not accept liability for late delivery or any consequential or indirect loss or damage. If your parcel is lost or damaged, compensation of up to $100 and a postage refund may be payable.
Extra Cover and any compensation offered under the Australia Post Terms and Conditions are in addition to any rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law.
Reminder: When you buy from us, you know it’s genuine. Items bought from non-Australia Post outlets may be counterfeit.
Terms and conditions:
- Postage on this envelope is prepaid for one international posting only to anywhere in the world.
- This envelope must not exceed 250 grams or 20 millimetres in thickness when posted.
- When used for letters, documents and printed matter, no customs form is required.
- Envelopes that contain goods of any kind, including computer disks, will not be carried by Australia Post unless the appropriate customs form, CN22 or C23, available at Post Offices, is completed, signed and affixed to the front of the envelope.
- This service has no compensation for loss or damage as Australia Post has no liability pursuant to section 34 of the Australian Postal Corporation Act 1989.
- Extra cover may be added separately to cover the contents from loss or damage. The limits of Extra Cover can vary by destination, please enquire at your local Post Office.
- The carriage of this envelope is subject to the Australia Post Terms and Conditions. View these online or ask at your nearest Post Office.