Freedom helps Australians to create beautiful homes and has an inspiring and extensive collection that are stylish, affordable and quality pieces.
We aim to inspire all Australians to express their individuality and sense of style in their home. Freedoms range of furniture is carefully chosen for style and function andrigorously tested for durability so you can treat your home to a little luxury knowing you’ll love it as much in years to come as you do today.
Freedom Gift Cards can be redeemed in store or online and are valid for twelve months from the date of purchase.
Please note: For your protection, gift card orders $1000 and over in total are required to be activated once you have received your order. Call 1800 331 794 between 8.30am-5pm AEST, Monday-Friday to activate your gift cards.
Gift cards cannot be purchased from the Australia Post online shop using the mobile payment platform AliPay.
To purchase gift cards in bulk with a minimum card quantity of 20 cards, please email email@example.com with the following details:
- Quantity of cards:
- Type of card (Myer, Amazon, Ebay etc):
- Company name:
- Address order is to be sent to:
- Contact person name:
- Contact person's number:
Please note the following - for bulk gift card orders only:
- Order processing can take up to 7 business days.
- Payment can only be accepted via EFT.
- Orders will not be processed until payment has been received.
- Orders shipped free of charge.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Gift Card is redeemable for purchases at Freedom and Freedom Bedroom stores in Australia only.
2. Gift cards with a PIN can be redeemed online, however only three (3) gift cards can be redeemed per transaction
3. Gift Card is not redeemable for cash.
4. No change will be given and any balance that remains on the card can only be used in whole or part against future purchases at Freedom and Freedom Bedroom stores.
5. It is up to the cardholder to use the full value of the card before the expiry date.
6. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when the card expires.
7. Where the cost of the purchases exceeds the available card balance, the cardholder will be required to make up the difference between the purchase price and the Gift Card balance.
8. Gift Card is only valid after activation (which may take up to twenty four (24) hours), and will expire thirty six (36) months from the issue date, or, where an expiry date is written on the card by a Freedom or Freedom Bedroom staff member at the time of card issue, will expire on the expiry date. If neither the issue nor expiry date (as applicable) is specified, the expiry date will be twelve (12) months after the date of card activation.
9. Gift Card cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
10. Gift Card cannot be redeemed for purchases made at Freedom Kitchens, Freedom Excess or Freedom Gift Fund.
For more information on Terms and Conditions visit Freedom gift cards.
Australia Post will aim to dispatch your order within 1-2 working days (excludes weekends and Public Holidays) of receiving your order.
Standard Domestic Delivery Timeframes (within Australia): Australia Post will endeavour to deliver an order within 3-10 business days from order dispatch. Where You have specified a Parcel Locker or Parcel Collect point as the delivery address, You will receive an email notification once your order is ready to collect.
Express Domestic Delivery Timeframes (within Australia): Australia Post will endeavour to deliver an order within 1-3 business days (depending on the delivery post code). Not all products will be available for express delivery.*
*Express Post guarantee temporarily suspended:
Express Post is still available and will continue to be prioritised as the fastest option for customers but may not always meet the next business day delivery standard.
> Read more
International Delivery Timeframes: The delivery time for international orders is typically 10+ business days. Estimated delivery times are between metro areas of major cities. Excludes any time in customs and delays due to reasons outside of Australia Post’s control. Country specific delivery times are available online at www.auspost.com.au. Not all products will be available for international delivery.
No change of mind returns are available for our products. For our full terms and conditions including returns please refer to our terms and conditions at: shop terms conditions
If you need assistance with a product or to understand our terms and conditions please contact the Australia Post Call Centre on 13 POST (13 76 78).