Following on from the success of the 2018 Silo Art 3D minisheet and the 2019 50 Years: Man on the Moon “First Moon Walk” 3D stamp comes this beautiful Regulating for Safety: 100 Years stamp from the 2020 Civil Aviation: 100 Years stamp issue.
- Only 200 produced.
- The 3D stamp is made from a UV curable polymer which is a resin-based material that is finished to a smooth surface. The “blank” 3D stamp, which at this stage appears white, is then ink-jetted with coloured inks through a special printing process to complete the image of the stamp
- 3D stamp adhered to cover and postmarked in coloured ink
- Cover presented in a custom designed presentation pack
- Cover numbered 001/200 – 200/200
- Cover size: 190mm (w) x 110mm (h)
- Postmark, Charleville Qld 4470, dated – 2 November 2020
- The cover and presentation pack are presented in a clear plastic acid-free sleeve
On sale from 2 November 2020 from 8:30am (AEDT), while stocks last. All items in Impressions have been included in good faith on the basis that goods described will be available at the time of purchase. Coins, banknotes and framed prints are available for sale within Australia only. A failure by a supplier to deliver in accordance with sample, description or not at all, or unintentional causes, may result in some lines being unavailable. All prices shown are current at the time of publication and Australia Post reserves the right to make changes to pricing at any time and without notice. Where products in this catalogue are available in limited numbers Australia Post has the right to limit numbers available for sale to individual customers based on demand. All product images shown are for representation purpose. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
Australia Post reserves the right to reject an order if, in its opinion (acting reasonably), the order is unacceptable. This includes (but is not limited to) where You are placing multiple orders for the purpose of circumventing order limits, or where Your order does not meet the Online Shop Terms or Conditions or any other applicable Terms and Conditions.
Our returns policy
If there’s a problem with a product you have purchased from our Online Shop, you can return the item within reasonable time after purchase. You can choose between an exchange, repair, replacement or refund.
This includes when a product:
- is faulty
- is incorrectly described on our website
- is different from a sample shown
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or
- isn't of acceptable quality.
We don’t offer change-of-mind returns on most of our items, as most of them can’t be resold.
Read our full returns policy.