This version of the Monopoly game welcomes Australia Post. Choose one of the six bespoke tokens, place it on GO! and roll the dice!
What is the same?
- The object of the game and the rules.
- Property cards: all the values are the same as the corresponding properties in classic MONOPOLY.
- The four corner squares remain unchanged, as does the road to victory: whoever is left when all the other players have gone bankrupt wins the game.
What is different?
- The gameboard: the action on the board is the same, but you are buying locations and services from Australia Post.
- Travel spaces are now GPOs from Australia Post.
- Chance cards have been renamed Letterbox Luck and Community Chest cards are now Stamp Archives.
- Houses and hotels have been renamed postboxes and post offices.
- Utilities have become Parcel Lockers and Mail Redistribution Centre.
- Tax spaces are now called Bank At Post and Transport Tax.
- This game has 4 bespoke tokens: Australia Post Truck, Express Post Van, PMG Car and Post Box.
- And 2 other tokens: Plane and Push Bike.
MONOPOLY is a trademark of Hasbro and is used with permission. © 1935, 2021 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
- Game board
- 6 tokens, 4 of which are new bespoke tokens
- 28 Title Deed cards
- 16 Letterbox Luck cards
- 16 StampArchives cards
- 1 pack of Monopoly money
- 32 houses (renamed postboxes)
- 12 Hotels (renamed Post Offices)
- 2 dice
Our returns policy
If there’s a problem with a product you have purchased from our Online Shop, you can return the item within reasonable time after purchase. You can choose between an exchange, repair, replacement or refund.
This includes when a product:
- is faulty
- is incorrectly described on our website
- is different from a sample shown
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or
- isn't of acceptable quality.
We don’t offer change-of-mind returns on most of our items, as most of them can’t be resold.
Read our full returns policy.