The Westfield Gift Card allows you to redeem at over 8,000 participating retailers at Westfield Shopping Centres across Australia; including David Jones, Myer, Woolworths, JB Hi Fi, Target, Kmart, Big W and Rebel Sport. From department stores, to homewares, food, beauty, electronics, groceries and much more, with Westfield Gift Card the possibilities are endless.
Please note: Total cost includes a $5.95 service fee. For your protection, gift card orders $200 and over in total are required to be activated once you have received your order. Call 1800 331 794 between 8.30am-5pm AEST, Monday-Friday to activate your gift cards.
WESTFIELD GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
These conditions apply to use of the following products (each a gift card):
- Westfield Gift Cards issued by Westfield Gift Cards Pty Limited ACN 113 171 663 as Trustee of the Scentre Gift Card Trust;
- Westfield XS Gift Cards issued by Westfield Gift Cards Pty Limited ACN 113 171 663 as Trustee of the Scentre Gift Card Trust; and
- Westfield Gift Cards issued by Westfield Gift Cards No 2 Pty Limited ACN 130 151 861.
References to “we, us, our” in these terms and conditions are to either Westfield Gift Cards Pty Limited as Trustee of the Scentre Gift Card Trust or to Westfield Gift Cards No 2 Pty Limited, as indicated on the gift card you hold. A separate contract is created between you and the applicable issuing entity on these terms and conditions for each gift card you hold. We may, in our complete discretion, refuse to sell gift cards to any person at any time for any reason. Purchasing or using the gift card means that you accept the terms and conditions of this agreement.
If you let another person use your gift card, you must tell them that they will be bound by these terms and conditions. NSW law applies to this agreement. By entering into this agreement you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of NSW. A service fee is payable on the issue of a gift card.
1. Westfield Gift Cards are redeemable at participating retailers in Australia with eftpos facilities (some retailers may not accept Westfield Gift Cards). A list of participating retailers located in Westfield shopping centres is available at westfieldgiftcards.com.au.
2. Gift cards purchased at a Concierge Desk in a Westfield shopping centre will be activated within 48 hours of purchase or, if you have a gift card which was purchased online, it will be activated following security confirmation. Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash, cannot be used for cash equivalent transactions (such as bill payments, purchase of financial products or foreign currency, or gambling transactions), reloaded, returned for a refund or have their balances consolidated to a new gift card. We may in our sole discretion elect to cancel a gift card or block such a transaction if you attempt to do so. Gift cards are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
3. Keep your gift card secure and treat it as you would treat cash, as anyone holding the gift card can use its value to make purchases. If your gift card is lost or stolen, or you suspect an unauthorised transaction, immediately report this by calling 1300 790 292 (during Sydney business hours). We may be able to stop gift card value being used, but require the card number, original balance and expiry date.
4. We may replace a faulty, lost or stolen gift card. Any replacement gift card will have the same unused value (at the time of replacement) and expiry date. Apply at the Concierge Desk at any Westfield in Australia or call 1300 790 292 (during Sydney business hours). You must present the original receipt and reference number (located on the back of the gift card). Make a record of the reference number and keep this separate from your receipt. Gift cards will be void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way. We may subject gift cards to verification and security checks.
5. If you have a query or complaint about the gift card, please raise it through any of our contact channels. We are not liable for the availability, quality or fitness for purpose of any goods or services purchased with the gift card. Any dispute about goods or services purchased with the gift card must be resolved with the supplier. Except for rights which cannot be excluded, any conditions or warranties implied or imposed by legislation or otherwise are excluded from these conditions of use. To the extent permitted by law, our liability is limited to replacing faulty gift cards.
6. If you think there has been a mistaken transaction on your gift card contact the store where the mistake was made.
7. Our contact channels are calls to 1300 790 292 (during Sydney business hours), westfieldgiftcards.com.au or the Concierge Desk in any Westfield shopping centre in Australia.
8. We may cancel any gift card, or the gift card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement gift card of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to a gift card. The gift card remains our property.
9. We can vary or replace these conditions from time to time (including to introduce new fees) by updating the Terms & Conditions available at westfieldgiftcards.com.au. The current version of these conditions is available through our contact channels.
IMPORTANT – EXPIRY DATE: THIS CARD WILL EXPIRE THREE YEARS AFTER THE DATE OF ISSUE. SOME RETAILERS MAY NOT ACCEPT WESTFIELD GIFT CARDS.
After the gift card has expired, it is no longer valid and all transactions will be declined. Unused value may not
Australia Post will aim to dispatch your order within 1-2 working days (excludes weekends and Public Holidays) of receiving your order.
Delivery to your designated shipping address usually occurs within 3-7 working days from the dispatch date. Your order may arrive in multiple deliveries in the event that items are fulfilled from multiple locations.
Items purchased through the Australia Post online shop will be sent via eParcel for most domestic orders. A signature upon delivery is usually required.
If your order can't be left safely on the premises, it will be taken to a local Australia Post facility for collection. If this happens, an 'Item Awaiting Collection' card will be left for you.
Some products are eligible for Click & Collect. Please allow 3-7 working days for your Click & Collect order to be ready, you will receive an email notification once your order is ready to collect.
Some products are eligible for International delivery. International orders will be dispatched within 1-2 working days of receiving your order. Delivery of international orders to your designated shipping address is usually 10+ working days from the dispatch date via an untracked service. This excludes any time in customs and delays due to reasons outside of Australia Post’s control. Country specific delivery times will be available online at auspost.com.au.
No change of mind returns are available for Gift Card products. For our full terms and conditions including returns please refer to our terms and conditions at: shop terms conditions
If you need assistance with a product or to understand our terms and conditions please contact the Australia Post Call Centre on 13 POST (13 76 78).