The 25 Years of Australia Post Cocos (Keeling) Islands Stamp Collection contains a selection of Cocos (Keeling) Islands stamps produced by Australia Post from 1994 to 2019. Only 200 produced.
- Two sheets of 20 assorted Australian Cocos (Keeling) Islands stamps
- Water Sports (2019) minisheet with gold foil kite surfer, perforated and numbered
- Stamp value: $31.90
Vertical stamps: V1 to V20
- V1, V2, V3, V4: 17 February 1994 Map of Cocos (Keeling) Islands (sheetlet of 20 stamps): 5c Reef Triggerfish; 10c Green Turtles; 20c Pyramid Butterflyfish; 45c Jukongs
- V5: 16 June 1994 Cocos Puppets: 45c Puppet
- V6: 13 July 1995 Cocos (Keeling) Insects: 45c Lauxaniid Fly
- V7: 13 June 1996 Cocos Quarantine: $1.05 Boran Cattle
- V8: 22 January 1998 Cocos Festive Season, children’s art: 45c Mosque
- V9: 11 February 1999 Cocos Jukong boats: 45c Preparing food
- V10: 26 February 2008 Cocos (Keeling) Islands Visiting Birds: 50c Black-winged Stilt
- V11, V12, V13, V14: 13 June 2006 Cocos (Keeling) Islands Coral Reefs (sheetlet of 20 stamps): 10c Rupous Night-heron; 2 x 25c Butterflyfish; 50c SurgeonfishV15: 15 February 2010 Flowers of Cocos (Keeling) Islands: $1.20 Morinda citrifolia
- V16: 18 January 2011 Cocos (Keeling) Islands Boats: $1.20 Small boat
- V17: 4 August 2009 Species at Risk – Joint Territories issue: 55c Green Turtle
- V18: 4 June 2013 50 Years of stamps Cocos (Keeling) Islands: $1.20 Coconut
- V19: 25 August 2015 Islands of Cocos (Keeling): 70c Island view
- V20: 16 October 2018 Cocos (Keeling) Islands Shadow Puppets: $1 Puppet
Horizontal stamps: H1 to H20
- H1: 31 October 1994 Cocos Festive Season: 80c Mosque
- H2: 16 March 1995 Seabirds of North Keeling: 85c Great Frigatebird & White Tern
- H3: 14 August 1997 Cocos Marine Life: 90c Threadfin Butterflyfish
- H4: 13 April 2000 face of Cocos (Keeling) Islands: 45c Malay girl
- H5, H6, H7: 17 June 1999 Cocos (Keeling) Islands Living Mosiac: 10c Yacht and island beach; 25c Butterflies over sea; 10c White Tern flying over island
- H8: 20 June 2000 WWF Cocos Crabs: 45c Horn-eye Ghost Crab
- H9: 1 October 2002 Cocos (Keeling) Islands Sea Turtles: 45c green turtle
- H10: 16 March 2004 50th Anniversary ROYAL VISIT Cocos (Keeling) Islands: 50c Queen and Royal Yacht
- H11: 17 June 2003 Cocos (Keeling) Islands Shoreline Birds: 50c Eastern reef egret
- H12: 20 March 2007 Living Shells Cocos (Keeling) Islands: $1.45 Giant Clam
- H13: 18 January 2011 Cocos (Keeling) Islands Boats: $1.80 Glass-bottom boat
- H14: 30 August 2011 World Wide Fund for Nature, 50 Years: 60c Dugong
- H15: 22 May 2012 Skies of Cocos: 60c Pier at dusk
- H16: 17 May 2016 Cocos (Keeling) Islands Dolphins: $1 Spinner Dolphin
- H17: 18 October 2016 Art of Cocos (Keeling) Islands: $1 beach combed items
- H18: 30 May 2017 Garden Fruits of Cocos: $1 West Indian Lime
- H19: 31 October 2017 Cocos (Keeling) Islands Aviation: $1 Boeing 727
- H20: 18 January 2011 Cocos (Keeling) Islands Basket Weaving: $1 hands weaving
On sale 1 November 2019 from 8:30am (AEDST), while stocks last.
Where products are available in limited numbers Australia Post has the right to limit numbers available for sale to individual customers based on demand.
All rights reserved. Australia Post stamp designs and philatelic products are subject to copyright and may not be reproduced without permission. The Australia Post trademark and its associated device marks are trademarks (registered or otherwise) of the Australian Postal Corporation. All items have been included in good faith on the basis that goods described will be available at the time of purchase. Some illustrations are indicative and not to scale. Coins, banknotes and framed prints are available for sale to Australian residents only. A failure by a supplier to deliver in accordance with sample, description or not at all, or unintentional causes, may result in some lines being unavailable. All prices shown are current at the time of publication and Australia Post reserves the right to make changes to pricing at any time and without notice.
Full online shop terms and conditions.
© Copyright 2019 Australian Postal Corporation.