The 20th Anniversary of Personalised Stamps large size tri-fold stamp pack includes four minisheets and nine original personalised stamps from 1999. Only 200 produced.
- Product shows the journey of the Australia Post Personalised Stamp, from inception to the current issue
- Features original singles of the stamp designs as issued in 1999 Polly Woodside/Personal Greetings/Celebrate (8 x45c & 1 x $1)
- 2006 Commonwealth personalised minisheet from the Snapshot Personalised Booklet
- NEW DESIGN: limited edition Polly Woodside and tab block four minisheet
- NEW DESIGN: limited edition 2017 Melbourne Stamp Expo minisheet
- NEW DESIGN: limited edition minisheet featuring a selection of Special Occasions stamp designs from 2019
- All newly designed minisheets feature a 20th Anniversary foiled logo and numbered 001/200 – 200/200
On sale 1 November 2019 from 8:30am (AEDST), while stocks last.
Where products are available in limited numbers Australia Post has the right to limit numbers available for sale to individual customers based on demand.
All rights reserved. Australia Post stamp designs and philatelic products are subject to copyright and may not be reproduced without permission. The Australia Post trademark and its associated device marks are trademarks (registered or otherwise) of the Australian Postal Corporation. All items have been included in good faith on the basis that goods described will be available at the time of purchase. Some illustrations are indicative and not to scale. Coins, banknotes and framed prints are available for sale to Australian residents only. A failure by a supplier to deliver in accordance with sample, description or not at all, or unintentional causes, may result in some lines being unavailable. All prices shown are current at the time of publication and Australia Post reserves the right to make changes to pricing at any time and without notice.
Full online shop terms and conditions.
© Copyright 2019 Australian Postal Corporation.
For our full terms and conditions including returns please refer to our terms and conditions at: shop terms conditions
If you need assistance with a product or to understand our terms and conditions please contact the Australia Post Call Centre on 13 POST (13 76 78).