The following items are prohibited from importation, meaning they won't be allowed to enter the destination country, territory or region.
To check which items are considered dangerous and prohibited for sending from Australia, download our dangerous goods guide (1.2MB).
- Airline tickets, blank stock
- Animals and animal products
- Bullion and currency
- Cigarette paper
- Credit card, blanks
- Drugs and pharmaceutical products of unknown composition
- Dangerous goods, haz or comb. materials
- Jewellery, costume
- Lottery tickets
- Precious stones and metals
- Pornographic material
Ordinary and registered letters
Venezuela does not accept ordinary and registered letters containing articles subject to customs duty.
Lithium batteries and devices containing them are prohibited from being sent via International Express.
If an item is subject to import restrictions, it means that provisions must be met before it will be released from customs in the destination country, territory or region.
We recommend you confirm import restrictions with local authorities before posting:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Chemicals, non-hazardous
- Drugs: Prescription and non-prescription
- Firearm and firearm parts
- Personal effects
- Plants and parts of plants