The following items are prohibited from importation, meaning they won't be allowed to enter the destination country, territory or region.
To check which items are considered dangerous and prohibited for sending from Australia, download our dangerous goods guide (1.2MB).
- Arms and ammunition
- Animals and animal products
- Bullion and currency
- Dangerous goods, haz or comb materials
- Eggs, raw
- Electronic and high-frequency machines
- Films, negatives, audio/visual recordings undermining the state or social order
- Honey and honeycomb
- Items containing powder
- Military equipment
- Money orders
- Press publications, manuscripts- offensive by nature
- Postage stamps
- Precious metals and stones
- Strong poisons
Ordinary and registered Letters
Uzbekistan does not accept ordinary and registered letters containing articles subject to customs duty.
Lithium batteries and devices containing them are prohibited from being sent via International Express.
If an item is subject to import restrictions, it means that provisions must be met before it will be released from customs in the destination country, territory or region.
We recommend you confirm import restrictions with local authorities before posting:
- Animal products <