The following items are prohibited from importation, meaning they won't be allowed to enter the destination country, territory or region.
To check which items are considered dangerous and prohibited for sending from Australia, download our dangerous goods guide (1.2MB).
- Bullion and currency
- Dangerous goods, haz or comb materials
- Eggs, raw
- Electronic and high-frequency machines
- Firearms, parts of
- Honey and honeycomb
- Inorganic chemicals
- Organic chemicals
- Photographic or cinematographic goods
- Printed books, newspapers, and other material- offensive by nature
- Precious metals and stones
Lithium batteries and devices containing them are prohibited from being sent via International Express.
If an item is subject to import restrictions, it means that provisions must be met before it will be released from customs in the destination country, territory or region.
We recommend you confirm import restrictions with local authorities before posting:
- Animal products
- Anti-parasite products
- Cash and other values
- Dairy products
- Fish products
- Musical instruments and accessories
- Plants and plant products
- Pharmaceutical products
- Sound recorders
- War materials <