The following items are prohibited from importation, meaning they won't be allowed to enter the destination country, territory or region.
To check which items are considered dangerous and prohibited for sending from Australia, download our dangerous goods guide (1.2MB).
- Abortion procuring items
- Cashew nuts
- Cigarette paper
- Essences for artificial wines and brandies
- Firearms and parts
- Foreign products bearing Slovenia trademarks or imitated trade marks
- Military uniforms of other states
- Whistles, spoons and food containers having a lead content over 10%
- Wines and must containing sulphuric acid
If an item is subject to import restrictions, it means that provisions must be met before it will be released from customs in the destination country, territory or region.
We recommend you confirm import restrictions with local authorities before posting:
Slovenia requires an import permit for many goods. Before posting any item, senders should confirm that the addressee has any necessary permit.
- Drugs and poisons
- Lithographic copies of plans or maps with a scale less than 1:2 or ECI0
- Machinery parts
- Meat and poultry products
- Medicines and patent medicines
- Musical instruments
- Plants or cuttings
- Printed publications
- Reproduction equipment needed to pursue a private trade
- Serums and vaccines
- Wireless sets
Slovenia may accept