The following items are prohibited from importation, meaning they won't be allowed to enter the destination country, territory or region.
To check which items are considered dangerous and prohibited for sending from Australia, download our dangerous goods guide (1.2MB).
Refer to France. In addition, Saint Martin (French part) prohibits:
- Bullion and currency
- Dangerous goods, haz or comb materials
- Gambling devices
- Jewellery, precious stones and metals
- Playing cards
- Price tickets for garments
- Publications for public resale
Lithium batteries and devices containing them are prohibited from being sent via International Express.
If an item is subject to import restrictions, it means that provisions must be met before it will be released from customs in the destination country, territory or region.
We recommend you confirm import restrictions with local authorities before posting:
- Coffee or parts of coffee plants
- Cacao or parts of cacao plants
- Drugs: prescription or non prescription
- Parts of sugar cane plants
EDN’s and export permits are required for:
- Kangaroo skins
- Crocodile skins
- Emu oil
- Fish oil
- Bunker oil
- Petroleum-based products
- Tobacco and tobacco products
- Any other alcohol including beer and spirits all volumes.
Otherwise, restrictions are the same as France.