The following items are prohibited from importation, meaning they won't be allowed to enter the destination country, territory or region.
To check which items are considered dangerous and prohibited for sending from Australia, download our dangerous goods guide (1.2MB).
- Articles and publications contrary to public order
- Empty containers, labels, and so on still bearing the manufacturer’s inscriptions
- Firearms and firearm parts
- Meat and meat products
- Milk and milk products
If an item is subject to import restrictions, it means that provisions must be met before it will be released from customs in the destination country, territory or region.
We recommend you confirm import restrictions with local authorities before posting:
Poland requires an import permit for many goods. Before posting any item, senders should confirm that the addressee has any necessary permit. Senders should determine import restrictions from Polish authorities before posting:
- Animals and animal products
- Clothing, used
- Multi-copying materials
- Radio transmitters and parts
- Urns containing ashes of the dead