The following items are prohibited from importation, meaning they won't be allowed to enter the destination country, territory or region.
To check which items are considered dangerous and prohibited for sending from Australia, download our dangerous goods guide (1.2MB).
- Animals and animal products
- Arms and ammunition
- Articles of glass, stone, plaster and cement
- Dangerous goods, haz. or comb. materials
- Gambling devices
- Lottery tickets and advertising
- Mineral products
- Pharmaceutical products
- Products of chemical or allied industries
- Plastics and articles thereof
- Pearls, precious stones and metals
- Prepared foodstuffs
- Publications prejudicial to political, social and moral order
- Tea, coffee and spices
- Wood and articles of wood
- Vegetables, fruit and nuts.
Lithium batteries and devices containing them are prohibited from being sent via International Express.
If an item is subject to import restrictions, it means that provisions must be met before it will be released from customs in the destination country, territory or region.
We recommend you confirm import restrictions with local authorities before posting:
Panama requires an import licence for many goods. Before posting any item, senders should confirm that the addressee has any necessary permit. Senders should determine import restrictions from Panama Republic authorities before posting: