The following items are prohibited from importation, meaning they won't be allowed to enter the destination country, territory or region.
To check which items are considered dangerous and prohibited for sending from Australia, download our dangerous goods guide (1.2MB).
- Animal products
- Dangerous goods, haz. or comb. materials
- Money Orders
- Obscene or immoral articles
- Precious metals and stones
- Publications harmful to young people
- Tobacco in unfermented leaves.
Note: Moldova will not accept registered or insured mail or ordinary or insured parcels containing bank notes in circulation, securities (cheques) of any kind payable to bearer or foreign currency, and shall accept no liability in cases of loss of or damage to such items.
Lithium batteries and devices containing them are prohibited from being sent via International Express.
If an item is subject to import restrictions, it means that provisions must be met before it will be released from customs in the destination country, territory or region.
We recommend you confirm import restrictions with local authorities before posting:
- Animal products/skins
- Alcoholic beverages
- Cotton, cotton seed
- Drugs: prescription and non-prescription
- Foodstuffs, prepared
- Grain samples
- Medical/dental; supplies, equipment and samples
- Military equipment
- Oil products
- Pharmaceutical products
- Plants and plant products
- Seeds and soil samples
- Stone/mineral samples for analysis
EDN’s and export permits are required for:
- Kangaroo s