The following items are prohibited from importation, meaning they won't be allowed to enter the destination country, territory or region.
To check which items are considered dangerous and prohibited for sending from Australia, download our dangerous goods guide (1.2MB).
- Airline tickets, blank stock
- Batteries (lithium)
- Bearer Share Certificates, Bonds, Uncashed Travellers Cheques, Open Tickets (lottery, football match, theatre
- Cheques, blank
- Fossilised animals
- Hunting trophies
- Precious metals and stones
- Tobacco substitutes.
Transporting food of any kind is prohibited under International Courier.
Lithium batteries and devices containing them are prohibited from being sent to Italy.
If an item is subject to import restrictions, it means that provisions must be met before it will be released from customs in the destination country, territory or region.
We recommend you confirm import restrictions with local authorities before posting:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animal products
- Chemicals, non-hazardous
- Coffee and coffee samples
- Cologne and perfume
- Dangerous goods, haz or comb materials
- Drugs; prescription and non-prescription
- Fabrics and fabric samples
- Leather goods