The following items are prohibited from importation, meaning they won't be allowed to enter the destination country, territory or region.
To check which items are considered dangerous and prohibited for sending from Australia, download our dangerous goods guide (1.2MB).
- Arms and ammunition, parts and accessories thereof
- Articles of Iron and steel
- Birds’ eggs
- Dairy products; birds eggs, natural honey, edible parts of animal origin
- Live Animals
- Meat and edible meat offal
- Natural or cultured pearls
- Precious stones and Metals
- Printed books, newspapers, pictures and other products of the printing industry
If an item is subject to import restrictions, it means that provisions must be met before it will be released from customs in the destination country, territory or region.
We recommend you confirm import restrictions with local authorities before posting:
- Animals and animal products
- Coffee and tea
- Fruit and vegetables
- Milk and butter
- Plants and parts of plants
- Video tapes
- Weapons and parts of weapons
Fiji admits up to 10 kg of tobacco or tobacco products if no other goods are in the same article.