The following items are prohibited from importation, meaning they won't be allowed to enter the destination country, territory or region.
To check which items are considered dangerous and prohibited for sending from Australia, download our dangerous goods guide (1.2MB).
- Coins and medallions resembling coinage
- Diamonds, rough
- Non-metric weights and measures
- Red Cross, markings resembling
- Trademarks, false or imitated, French.
Cote D'Ivoire does not accept ordinary letters containing articles subject to customs duty.
If an item is subject to import restrictions, it means that provisions must be met before it will be released from customs in the destination country, territory or region.
We recommend you confirm import restrictions with local authorities before posting:
- Alcohol and distilled spirits
- Distilling apparatus
- Essences soluble in alcohol
- Gramophone records
- Mineral waters
- Plants and parts of plants
- Publications in Arabic
Okay to send? Send responsibly.
As the sender, it's your responsibility t