The following items are prohibited from importation, meaning they won't be allowed to enter the destination country, territory or region.
To check which items are considered dangerous and prohibited for sending from Australia, download our dangerous goods guide (1.2MB).
Cambodia Post does not accept ordinary and registered letters containing articles subject to customs duty.
If an item is subject to import restrictions, it means that provisions must be met before it will be released from customs in the destination country, territory or region.
We recommend you confirm import restrictions with local authorities before posting:
- Brides trousseaux
- School outfits
- Goods imported by the diplomatic and consular corps
- Non-commercial items to a value of $A40
- Original works of art imported by their author
- Personal effects, clothing and objects
- Provisions for a journey
- Red Cross merchandise
- Returned merchandise of Cambodian origin, provided it has not been altered in any way
- Traveller’s requisites.
Okay to send? Send responsibly.
As the sender, it's your responsibility to make sure your items don't break any laws or rules – both within Australia and in the destination country.