The following items are prohibited from importation, meaning they won't be allowed to enter the destination country, territory or region.
To check which items are considered dangerous and prohibited for sending from Australia, download our dangerous goods guide (1.2MB).
- Alcohol products, ethyl alcohol, beer
- Any weapons or ammunition or parts thereof, or articles similar in construction to civilian or service weapons
- Cultural artefacts (addressed to, and intended for the personal use of, private individuals)
- Eggs, raw
- Electronic and high-frequency machines
- Explosive goods, or explosive or ignition devices
- Hazardous waste
- Honey and honeycomb
- Narcotics, psychotropic substances and their precursors, as well as plants and mushrooms containing narcotics, psychotropic substances and their precursors, of any kind and in any form, including their fruits, seeds and spores
- Pathogenic or potentially pathogenic organisms
- Perishable products
- Precious stones of any kind or natural diamonds, except for jewellery
- Substances harmful to the ozone layer
- Tobacco products and smoking mixtures of all kinds
- Other articles prohibited as exports under the UPU Acts
Belarus Post does not accept ordinary and registered letters containing articles subject to customs duty.
Lithium batteries and devices containing them are prohibited from being sent via International Express.
If an item is subject to import restrictions, it means that provisions must be met before it will be released from customs in the destination country, territory or region.
We recommend you confirm import restrictions with local authorities before posting:
- Animal products
- Bullion and c