Concession Scan to Win
How to enter
It’s easy – just scan your Australia Post concession card with any purchase at a participating post office for your chance to win!*
Stores without automatic entry will provide you with an entry form upon making an eligible transaction. This entry form includes a Reply Paid address to return your form, along with a copy of your receipt.
Don't have an Australia Post concession card? If you hold a valid Federal Government concession card, complete our online form then come in-store to apply.
All our lucky winners will be announced here after each draw.
- Draw 1 (for all entries received in the October 2017 Entry Period): 11am (AEDT) on 17 November 2017;
- Draw 2 (for all entries received in the November 2017 Entry Period): 11am (AEDT) on 20 December 2017;
- Draw 3 (for all entries received in the December 2017 Entry Period): 11am (AEDT) on 19 January 2018; and
- Draw 4 (for all entries received in the January 2018 Entry Period): 11am (AEDT) on 21 February 2018.
* AU residents 18+ who are/become Australia Post MyPost Concession Card holders. Overall competition starts 12am (AEDT) 2 October 2017, ends 11:59pm (AEDT) 31 January 2018. Entrants must visit participating Australia Post outlets, make valid purchase using their Australia Post MyPost concession card & either a) swipe card to receive 1 auto entry or b) where ePos is unavailable, obtain entry form (if stocks remain), fill it in, attach original receipt & send to: Australia Post, Scan to Win, Reply Paid 91201, MELBOURNE VIC 8060 to be received by: 10 November 2017, 14 December 2017, 12 January 2018 or 14 February 2018 (for entry into applicable draw). 4 draws: 11am (AEDT) 17 November 2017, 20 December 2017, 19 January 2018, 21 February 2018. 10 prizes per draw: $500 money order. Prize pool: $20,000. Winners published: www.auspost.com.au/ScanToWin on 4th business day after each draw. See website for full conditions, including privacy statement. Promoter: Australian Postal Corporation (ABN 28 864 970 579), 111 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/16823, ACT Permit No. TP17/01579, SA Licence No. T17/1498. See the full terms and conditions.