Our Silver Pet Insurance is a comprehensive plan that covers your dog or cat for unexpected accidental injuries, illness and optional pet wellbeing like worming, microchipping and obedience training. Get up to 80% of your eligible vet bills back, with benefit limits of up to $10,000 a year.
- Accidental injuries cover - bone fractures, lacerations, cuts and abrasions and snake bites
- Illness cover - skin conditions, eye & ear conditions, cancer and tick paralysis
- Vet consultations up to $300 per year
- Optional pet wellbeing benefits up to $200 per year
- Hospitalisation and emergency boarding
- Easy online and mail claims process
Your family is unique - just like your pet. Compare our pet insurance plans to find cover that suits your needs.
Do you have an older pet?
If you're looking to insure an older (nine+ years) pet, you may want to consider our Bronze Pet Insurance. Just because you have an older pet, doesn't mean they should be excluded from insurance. In fact, as your pet gets older, pet insurance becomes even more important.
Ready to go? Get a quote to find out how much it costs to insure your favourite furry friend.
- Terms, conditions, waiting periods and exclusions apply. Australian Postal Corporation (ABN 28 864 970 579, AR No. 338646) (Australia Post) is the distributor of Australia Post Pet Insurance and is an Authorised Representative of Australia Post Services Pty Ltd (ABN 67 002 599 340, AFSL 457551). Insurance is issued by The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd (ABN 78 090 584 473 AFSL 241436) (Hollard). Australia Post will receive a commission which is a percentage of the premium paid to Hollard. Any advice provided is general only. Review your own needs and the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (436kb) before deciding to buy this insurance.