Our Gold Pet Insurance is a comprehensive plan that covers your dog or cat for unexpected accidental injuries, illness and optional pet wellbeing services. Get up to 80% of your eligible vet bills back, with benefit limits of up to $15,000 a year.
- Accidental injuries cover - bone fractures, lacerations, cuts and abrasions and snake bites
- Illness cover - skin conditions, eye & ear conditions, cancer and tick paralysis
- Vet consultations up to $300 per year
- Optional pet wellbeing benefits up to $200 per year
- Hospitalisation and emergency boarding
- Easy online and mail claims process
We know that pets do unpredictable things - it's why we love them. Compare our pet insurance plans to find cover that suits your needs.
Looking for insurance for an older pet?
If you're looking to insure an older (nine+ years) pet, you may want to consider our Bronze Pet Insurance. Just because you have an older pet, they shouldn't be excluded from insurance. In fact, as your pet gets older, pet insurance becomes even more of a necessity.
Ready to get started? Get a quote for Gold Pet Insurance.
Terms, conditions, waiting periods and exclusions apply. Australian Postal Corporation (ABN 28 864 970 579, AR No. 338646) (Australia Post) is the distributor of Australia Post Pet Insurance and is an Authorised Representative of Australia Post Services Pty Ltd (ABN 67 002 599 340, AFSL 457551). Insurance is issued by The Hollard Insurance Compa