How to make a claim
You can make a home and/or contents insurance claim online or by calling our 24/7 claims team on 1300 885 996.
For your peace of mind, this phone number is also a 24/7 claims support line. So there will always be someone there to talk to.
Information to have on hand
You can make the claims process quicker and easier by collecting the following information before you call:
- Your policy number
- The details of the loss or damage: when it happened, and what happened
Tips for making a claim
In the process of making a claim, there are a few things we recommend that you do. These actions can help us to process your claim successfully and in full. For example, we ask that you:
- take care to prevent any further damage, loss or liability
- report any incident involving theft or malicious damage to the police as soon as possible
- give us the opportunity to inspect the damaged goods or property before you repair it or dispose of it
- send us any letters or emails you get that relate to your claim <