You can top up your card online with internet banking or choose to reload in-store. All loads are made in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and subject to card load and balance limits.
Load value onto your card by transferring money from a bank account via internet banking using the 'Pay Anyone' details printed on the back of your Load&Go card.
- Initiate a new 'Funds Transfer' from a bank account
- Recipient BSB: 880 100
- Recipient account number. Use the 9 digit account number (Acc No) located on the back of your card
- If a recipient account name is required, please use 'Load and Go'
Things to know:
- Reloads via Pay Anyone are subject to your bank's cut off times
- Pay Anyone loads take a minimum of 2 business days to reach your card
- Your bank may charge for this service, including rejected load attempts
Find a participating Post Office
- Conditions, limits, fees and charges apply. Australia Post Load&Go Employee Reloadable Visa Prepaid Card issued by Heritage Bank Limited ABN 32 087 652 024 AFSL 240984 Australian Credit Licence 240984. Australian Postal Corporation ABN 28 864 970 579 (AR No. 338646) is the distributor of the card and is an Authorised Representative of Australia Post Services Pty Ltd ABN 67 002 599 340 (AFSL No. 457551). Please read the Product Disclosure Statement before making a decision about the card.
- The maximum value that can be loaded onto your card at any one time cannot exceed the Maximum Load and Maximum Available Balance limits specified in the card limits.