Low cost essentials cover
It's a great option if you're mainly worried about the costs of repairing someone else's car and your own car is valued at less than $20,000.
Plus, you'll also be covered if your car is stolen or catches fire, and if you have a no-fault accident, you will be covered for up to $3,000 provided that the uninsured driver can be identified.
Quick benefits guide
- Cover if your car is stolen or damaged by fire
- Lifetime guarantee on repairs
- Cover if your car damages other people's property
- Car hire if your car is stolen
- Cover up to $3,000 if your car is damaged in a no-fault accident by an uninsured driver^
- Discounts for restricted drivers**
Please note: Third property fire and theft car insurance doesn't cover damage caused by an attempted theft, such as a broken window. The information above is a summary only. See the Product Disclosure Statement for full terms and conditions.
- * This online discount offer only applies to the premium paid for a new Gold Comprehensive car insurance policy initiated on or after 26 March 2015, and purchased online. The discount is taken from the premium that you would pay for a Gold Comprehensive motor vehicle insurance policy when a quote is obtained over the phone. Base rate premiums are subject to change. It does not apply to any renewal offer of insurance or fees (as outlined in the Financial Services Guide (FSG) (316kb)). You will be responsible for all applicable GST and other statutory charges. We reserve the right to shorten or extend the period the discount is offered and vary the amount of the discount.
- Australian Postal Corporation ABN 28 864 970 579 (AR No. 338646) "APC" is the distributor of Australia Post Comprehensive Car Insurance and acts as an Authorised Representative of Australia Post Services Pty Ltd ABN 67 002 599 340 (AFSL No. 457551) "APS". Because APC or APS don't know your financial needs, we can't advise if this insurance will suit you. You should consider your needs and read the FSG and Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making a decision to buy this insurance. Auto and General Services ABN 61 003 617 909 (AFSL 241411) "AGS" arranges the insurance on behalf of Auto & General Insurance Company Ltd ABN 42 111 5 86 353 (AFSL No. 285 571) "AGIC", the issuer of the policy. AGS pays APC a commission which is a percentage of your premium. Neither APC nor APS accept liability or guarantee payment of any claim or benefit in respect of the AGIC's products.
- ^ Uninsured driver must be identified
- ** Optional benefit