Here's what you'll need before you book your Acquisition Mail:
Australia Post Business account: Got your details handy? If you don't have an account yet, you can get started now.
Acquisition Mail service login: You'll need a login to book your campaign. If you don't have one yet, register now.
Accredited mail house: Not sure where to start with choosing a mail house? Check out our Bulk Mail Partner Program to find one now.
Once your campaign has been confirmed, you’ll be sent an email that will:
- outline your booking,
- advise on the approval process of your article,
- provide instructions on how to prepare your mail, and,
- explain the process for item compliancy.
When your booking is approved, you’ll receive another email with your data file and a pre-populated lodgement document.
2. Prepare your articles
- Check to see if your article complies with size and weight requirements
- Ensure content and article type is acceptable
- Confirm all addressing guidelines and elements of barcoding are followed
- Provide a sample of the intended article in a PDF format
For more detailed information, refer to the Acquisition Mail Service Guide (PDF 1.25MB).
3. Lodge your articles
- Sort your articles into categories
- Prepare letter trays, tray labels and ULDs
- Complete your lodgement documentation
- Lodge your articles at an approved facility