We've created the Business 250 membership to help businesses save. As a member, you'll get up to 10%* off postage when you pay using MyPost Business, or at a participating Post Office:
- Domestic flat rate postage for Courier Post^, Express Post and Parcel Post
- International assessed postage for International Express
- International assessed postage for International Standard
You'll also get special rates on Extra Cover, paying just $1 per $100 of the item's value (or part thereof)#.
How it works
If you've got a valid ABN, apply for Business 250 membership by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org using the following steps.
1. Contact us
2. We'll review your application
If your membership is approved, your account will be activated within 3 business days.
We'll then email you a unique Business 250 membership barcode.
3. Start receiving discounts
Discounts will automatically be applied to eligible products when you use MyPost Business.
When paying for postage at a participating Post Office, tell staff you're a Business 250 member and present your barcode - they'll make sure any benefits are applied and that your transaction counts towards your volume eligibility.
Currently on our Business 250 offer?
Sending more than 20 parcels a week?
For full Business 250 pricing details, download the Business 250 Membership pricing guide (224kb).
Read the Business 250 Terms and Conditions to find out more, or call us on 13 76 78.
For help with MyPost Business, or for more information, please contact us to speak with one of our support team. You may also like to visit:
- 1 The Business 250 Membership Terms and Conditions have been updated to bring the Membership offer across to MyPost Business but have not otherwise changed. Read the updated version.
- * Up to 10% saving based on the standard pricing for eligible postage products listed above. Eligibility criteria and terms and conditions apply. A valid ABN is required to register for Business 250 membership. The requirement to lodge 250 or more parcels per annum includes postage products purchased through MyPost Business service and at participating Post Offices upon membership validation. Excludes manual bulk mail lodgements, prepaid products and parcels sent via postage meters and the eBay label print service. For more details, read the Business 250 Membership Terms and Conditions.
- # Cover available for the specified value of the parcel, up to $5,000 for Domestic deliveries and up to $500 for International deliveries to most destinations. For more information, read the Extra Cover terms and conditions (140kb) or ask at the Post Office.
- ^ Courier Post is not available for B250 discount and is only available at participating Post Offices.