Find new customers through our Lifestyle Survey
Our Lifestyle Survey has been around since 1997 and is now more effective than ever for collecting information and generating leads.
The survey is member-based and accessible across multiple devices, resulting in greater reach and better engagement with consumers.
Members consent to businesses contacting them for marketing purposes - and because it's an Australia Post survey, they know they can trust us to protect their personal information and provide them with relevant offers.
A study (conducted by Experian in December 2012) into the comparison between our survey database and the Australian population revealed that our survey population has a balanced spread across the MOSAIC groups, which presents an ideal opportunity for lead generation and market research activity.
How the Lifestyle Survey provides targeted data solutions
Data for lead generation
Australia Post's survey platform provides the opportunity for you to find new customers based on their profile and lifestyle attributes.
Our targeted data solutions help you acquire new customers and improve your marketing effectiveness by:
- providing a highly targeted direct mail list of prospective customer addresses - across 214 different attributes
- enabling you to send a personalised email to a targeted group via our email platform
- providing the opportunity to sponsor a survey question and receive exclusive access to the resulting records (including phone numbers when consent is given) for a period of time
- providing the opportunity to conduct a mini-survey in order to generate highly qualified leads
- advertising offers on the Lifestyle Survey website
Data for market research
In addition to being a prospecting database, Lifestyle Survey can also function as market research panel that allows members to participate in market research. This provides the opportunity for companies to use our panel for data collection and for building solutions for end users.
Boost the quality and reliability of your research solutions by accessing data collected in accordance with:
- Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
- Spam Act 2003 (Cth)
- Australian Direct Marketing Association Code of Practice
Purchasing lifestyle data
Data is priced on a per-record basis and each data attribute will be priced according to two factors:
- Availability - the higher the availability (number of records available), the lower the cost for that data attribute.
- Desirability - the higher the desirability for an attribute, the higher the cost.
Survey pricing is based on a Charge per Completion (CPC) basis and will depend on two factors:
- Survey completion time - the longer the survey, the higher the price.
- Survey completion rate - the more likely it is for a respondent to complete it, the less expensive it is.
To find out more, email AP Data Help.