11 January 2017
If you received the scam below, DO NOT click or paste the link in your browser. Delete the email immediately.
Please be aware that the subject line may vary.
What you should do
If you receive these emails, please:
- Delete them ASAP
- Do not open any attachments
- Do not click on any links, or paste them in your browser
- Report any scam emails to Scam Watch or Stay Smart Online
Please also be aware that Australia Post will never:
- Email you to reconfirm your address by clicking a link
- Send you an email asking for your password, credit card details or account information
- Call or email you out of the blue to request payment