At Australia Post we believe gender should not be a barrier to achieving your goals.
Our focus is on driving positive change to improve our gender diversity. We've made great progress since 2010 with our Future Ready strategy, particularly in the representation of women in senior positions.
We remain committed to driving results, investing in areas which help create a truly gender diverse organisation:
- Leadership and career programs - supporting development and advancement of our talent
- Mentoring and sponsorship - developing our next generation of leaders
- Networking - to foster business collaboration and raise the profile of our female leaders
- Flexibility - to remove the 'hour glass' ceiling and provide fulfilling careers to women
- Supporting our working parents - to create a positive work environment for parents through support programs and flexible work options