The program is designed to ensure employees injured at work receive prompt medical treatment and are provided with suitable work restrictions. This aims to allow them to transition safely back into the workforce, as soon as medically possible, and to resume meaningful duties.
The WorkReady Program is voluntary and employees can decide if they wish to see their own treating doctor or a WorkReady doctor.
All Australia Post employees who want to access the WorkReady Program should be given an Incident Report form and a Workers' Compensation Claim Package. You can download the WorkReady packs below which contain suitable duties:
- WorkReady Report - Certificate of Physical Capacity (130kb)
- Driver Sorter (399kb)
- Mail Officer (Gateway) (436kb)
- Mail Officer (MO) (438kb)
- Parcel Post Officer (422kb)
- PDO (Box Sorter) (401kb)
- PDO (Business Centres) (399kb)
- PDO (442kb)
- Postal Services Officer (430kb)
- Postal Transport Officer (516kb)
- Other roles (362kb)
Need more information about the WorkReady Program?
Our internal WorkReady site provides Australia Post employees with a range of materials including access to training material, WorkReady Packs containing suitable duties guides and the program content itself.