Welcome to the World Stamp Expo 2013
Would you like to see the largest collection of stamps and coins in Australia for over a decade? Are you interested in the history, collection or design of Australian stamps or coins?
Join us at the World Stamp Expo 2013, Melbourne.
This prestigious event commemorates 2 historic Australian milestones: the centenary of our first national stamp; and the first Commonwealth bank note. The Expo will feature rare philatelic material from the Royal Philatelic and Australia Post National Philatelic Collections.
Visit Australia Post's official stand for our Black Caviar special-edition stamp pack and exhibition and your own World Stamp Expo personalised stamps.
There's also show bags, word treasure hunts and a free exhibition workbook for the kids.
Where: Royal Exhibition Building, 9 Nicholson St, Carlton VIC 3053
When: 10 - 15 May 2013
- Friday 10 May - Midday to 6pm
- Saturday 11 May to Tuesday 14 May - 10am to 6pm
- Wednesday 15 May - 10am to 4pm
- Daily Pass $10 (incl GST)
- Season Pass $35 (incl GST) for access over all 6 days (also includes a show catalogue valued at $10, free of charge)
Note: children under 16 will be admitted free with a paying adult
- Buy online at www.worldstampexpo.com.au
- Visit a participating Australia Post retail outlet in Victoria for daily passes only.
- Visit a General Post Office (GPO) in your capital city.
- Buy at the door.