Reload your Load&Go Travel card
Top-up funds on your Load&Go Travel card anytime, anywhere, with the choice of reloading online or in-store.
Reload in-store Click to expand Click to collapse
Visit a participating Post Office and load your card using cash or EFTPOS. In-store reloads are instant, so you can have immediate access to your funds.
Reload using internet banking Click to expand Click to collapse
Load value onto your card by transferring money from a bank account via internet banking.
Just use the 'Pay Anyone' details printed on the back of your Load&Go Travel card.
- Initiate a new 'Funds Transfer' from a bank account
- Recipient BSB: 880 101
- Recipient account number. Use the 9 digit account number (Acc No) located on the back of your card
- If a recipient account name is required, please use 'Load and Go'
Things to know:
- Reloads via Pay Anyone are subject to your bank's cut-off times
- Pay Anyone loads take a minimum of 2 business days to reach your card
- Your bank may charge for this service, including rejected load attempts
Locate an outlet
Find your nearest Post Office.
All loads are made in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and subject to card load and balance limits. To transfer funds between currency wallets, log in to the Load&Go Travel website.
Card fees and load limits apply. Issued by Heritage Bank Limited ABN 32 087 652 024 AFSL 240984 Australian Credit Licence 240984. Australian Postal Corporation ABN 28 864 970 579 (AR No. 338646) is the distributor of the card and is an Authorised Representative of Australia Post Services Pty Ltd ABN 67 002 599 340 (AFSL No. 457551). It is important for you to consider whether this product is right for you and to read the Product Disclosure Statement before purchasing your card.
The maximum value that can be loaded onto your card at any one time cannot exceed the Maximum Load and Maximum Available Balance limits specified in the card limits.
Manage your card
Visit our Currency Converter to check exchange rates and convert currency.Convert now