Register your card
When registering your Load&Go Employee Reloadable Prepaid Visa Card, you will be asked to enter the following information:
- Card number: 16 digit number on the front of the card
- Security code (CVV): 3 digit number on the back of the card printed on the signature panel
- Access Code: 6 digit number. You can learn more about your Access Code in the letter that you received along with your card.
- Memorable Word: You can find your Memorable Word in the letter that you received along with your card.
Note: Both your Access Code and Memorable Word can be changed after initial login via the Load&Go portal.
Why register? Click to expand Click to collapse
You can use your Load&Go card for online and in-store purchases (wherever Visa is accepted) before registering your card. But we recommend you register your details online as soon as possible to ensure you have access to the following benefits:
- Access to lost/stolen card reporting
- Check your card balance and view transaction history at no charge
- View and manage your personal details
- Manage SMS servicing options
Please note: If your Load&Go card is lost or stolen and it's not registered, you won't be able to retrieve the remaining funds on your card.
Conditions, limits, fees and charges apply. Australia Post Load&Go Employee Reloadable Visa Prepaid Card issued by Heritage Bank Limited ABN 32 087 652 024 AFSL 240984 Australian Credit Licence 240984. Australian Postal Corporation ABN 28 864 970 579 (AR No. 338646) is the distributor of the card and is an Authorised Representative of Australia Post Services Pty Ltd ABN 67 002 599 340 (AFSL No. 457551). Please read the Product Disclosure Statement before making a decision about the card.