Post People 1st
Putting our people first for job opportunities, new skills and career development
The Post People 1st offering includes a collection of programs and services designed to maximise opportunities for our people through visibility of job vacancies, access to education and training and the provision of career support and information.
The programs and services are offered across 3 categories - Jobs, Skills and Careers.
|Prioritising our people for jobs at Post||Providing our people with access to training and skill development||Providing clarity and support for our people to make the most of their career choices|
|Learn more||Learn more||Learn more|
Have your say!
Log onto the Australia Post Workforce Conversations portal
You would have noticed that the JIC now has a new look plus new content! Here is what you'll find:
- The job listings for all Base Grade and Above Base Grade vacancies, presented in an easy-to-read new format
- Corrected and withdrawn vacancies.
- Tools and tips to help you apply for jobs
- How to access courses to build your skills
- Help making the most of your career choices and managing your career.
Promotions and transfers are now available on Pogo or email PP1st and we'll send you details.
Search for jobs
Internal vacancies for Australia Post staff.Apply now
Log into MyLearningHubLog in
Internal vacancies has integrated with Post
For assistance, please refer to the FAQs or contact Post People 1st